Monday, November 9, 2009

Foley Equipment Near Kansas City, MO

Hey Guys, I got this email from Craig in KC. Sounds like he wants to unload some nice equipment for cheap. Let me know if you get it!

Hello, I found your sawfiler blog when I was searching about some Foley Belsaw equipment that I inherited. I have a SF1000 filer and an SR1000 retoother. I've got carrier bars and ratchets with them. I am not familiar with these tools but looked over the manuals off of your site. I've also got a trip hammer setter and a 1055 SharpAll with a few attachments. I am wanting to sell all or part of this equipment cheap. I'm near Kansas City Mo. If you could put this info on your site I would very much appreciate it. If you do you can use my gmail address. pepecp7@gmail.com Thanks, Craig

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for a great site! I have an SR-1000. I'm have a myriad of ratchet bars and carries. I have only one of the 15tpi ratchet bars and the teeth are worned which effects the spacing.

    Does anybody want to sell or trade bars? Or has anybody milled new bars?

    Thanks,

    Robert
    Winsorsaw.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Foley saw filer blog with latest Craigslist ads, other info coming:
    http://foleyfiler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matt,
    What happened to your greenestegg.com web site? Do you have another momentum investing site? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Mrs. Celia Dave. I live in the UK
    and I am a happy woman today? and i
    told myself that any lender that rescue my
    family from our poor situation, i will refer
    any person that is looking for loan to him,
    he gave happiness to me and my family, i
    was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to
    start my life all over as i am a single
    mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD
    fearing man loan lender that help me with a
    loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD
    fearing man, if you are in need of loan and
    you will pay back the loan please contact
    him tell him that is Mrs. Celia Dave that
    refer you to him. His name is Mr. Benjamin Lee
    His Email (247officedept@gmail.com) Or whatsapp conversation : +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete